Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to the Blog-O-Beer!

Hi, I'm Mike, and I like beer. This is a place for me to keep track of all the beers I drink. Sometimes I'll just list them, sometimes I'll include pictures, and if I'm feeling especially feisty, I may even put some tasting notes. I'll occasionally post about other things as well, like my awesome ideas and random thoughts. In reality, this is just another thing to distract me at work (I don't particularly like my job...but it pays well, I'm holding strong for now). I ultimately would like to make a career out of beer--a beereer, if you will. In fact, my friend Seamus (not pronounced Sea-Moose) and I are working on opening a brewpub at some point in the future. I'll probably post about how that's going occasionally as well. I really don't expect many people to read this (if any), but who knows...stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment